• question-icon

Is hair loss a side effect of Cholestoff supplements?

I am dieting and exercising. I have lost 40 lbs, and my hair is falling out. I switched from a low carb, high fat diet to s low calorie, low fat diet. I exercise 60-90 minutes a day. Besides vitamins, I started taking Cholestoff to kower my cholesterol. Can that be the cause of ny hair loss?
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

There is no medical evidence base that Cholestoff can cause hair loss. I suggest you to do further examination such as a complete blood count to see which is the cause of your hair loss.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.