Is green vaginal discharge a symptom of a vaginal infection?

Okay so over the past month I’ve been having light green kinda of clumpy thick vaginal discharge . It has no Oder and does not itch . I went to the hospital last night to get it checked out and they’re testing me for 3 of the STDs that I could have and they even gave me antibiotics just in case I do have something . But I was thinking could it be something other then a STD ? my partner says he hasn’t been with anyone else and Nethier have I .. could it possibly be from switching from anal to vagina ? Plus I was on my period . So could it just be a nasty yeast infection ??
Wed, 24 Oct 2018

Green discharge typically indicates infective causes like bacterial vaginosis.

Consult a gynecologist and get a vaginal swab done. Nothing much to worry as the symptoms will settle with timely antibiotics like Flagyl.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,