Is going to tanning bed safe with metal plate and screws in ankle?

I broke my ankle 11 years ago and I have a metal plate and seven screws. I want to start going to the tanning bed but I am not sure if it is safe with my ankle. I understand there are other health related issues and tanning beds but I am at this moment concerned about the the plate and screws. Can you tell me wether or not there are any risks.
Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

Regarding your concern, I would explain that there are no risks from the tanning bed in your clinical situation. It is quite safe. So, there is nothing to worry about!

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist