Is globus related with lumps in throat?

After being very sick with a cold and an acute asthma attack, I ended up with a feeling of a lump in my throat. It feels like a lump of phelm. I ve had an endoscopy, ct scan, blood test. dr. told me he thinks it s a condition called Globus. Can you help?
Wed, 30 Oct 2019

The globus sensation can be caused by many causes. No single treatment will cure all cases of globus sensation. If the underlying cause is a physical problem, such as GERD, the feeling of a lump in the throat will be reduced or go away once the cause is treated. So, if this is the case, I suggest using Maalox.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician