Is giving Nestle Nan Pro-3 advisable instead of Lactogen-3 to an infant?

hi, my son is 15 month old and taking lactogen 3 milk but he is weak and his wait is not increasing i want to change his formula milk also he didnt take any solid food properly. so kindly suggest me can is give him nestle NAN 3..is it better than lactogen.
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

Nanpro is preferred over Lactogen by most of the pediatricians. You have to start usual diet and should not depend on formula feed alone.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Wishing you all the best. Thank you.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician