Is frequent urination caused due to stress?

I am 34 year old male. I have the urge to urinate frequently 8-10 times a day and I notice the quantity I urinate is more than normal. Sometimes I have to urinate twice within one hour, and sometimes I feel there are drops stuck (after I urinate) that are released with body movement. I do not have any burning sensation or any pain while urinating. Also the color of urine is clear. I do not have diabetes. At workplace I have to go often to the toilet, at home (on weekends there is usually less urge to urinate). i also done Phimosis surgery, Recently i take homeopathy medicine for piles.my ultrasound sonography report is normal Could it be due to the work tensions or take medicine for piles? Please advise what to use.
Mon, 19 Sep 2016
Endocrinologist 's  Response
From your description of symptoms ,i think it is not an urinary tract infection.The stress can cause frequent urination and in this case is very important to controll the stress.But my advice is to do some test(A 24-hour urine collection for determination of urine volume is required, urinary osmolality,Plasma antidiuretic hormone (ADH) level) to check for Diabetes Insipidus that also cause frequent urination.