Is flying safe after a laparoscopy?

I know I need to ask my doctor when I see her Monday but I want an idea. There is a huge possibility I will need to get a cyst removed from my ovary. I am supposed to leave for Disney though next Friday (great luck I know). I was wondering how long after lap(Idk how to spell it) surgery do you have to wait before going on bike? And is it safe to fly? I’d have people push me everywhere in a wheel chair.
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

You have not got rid of the gasses from the op within 24 hours and gasses expand at altitude in a pressurised aircraft, it could turn out to be one extremely painful experience to fly when you still have trapped gasses expanding inside you. There is also a much higher risk of DVT just after an operation and this risk is increased by travelling whether you are sat in a car, on a train or plane for long periods of time. So, it is better to take rest up to 8-10 days after surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.