Is fish good for heart?

i thought it was good but then i saw on a tuna can that it contained cholesterol? so im confused wether it is good for your heart..
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
Fish contains half the amount of cholesterol of meat but is good cholesterol so it's good for the heart. The best fish is the wild one and the very best is blue fish like mackrel, sardines, herrings, kippers, pilchards, salmon, swordfish either fresh or tinned though fresh is tastier. Small fish are better than big fish such as like tuna as the latter ones can contain unusual amounts of mercury. Canned tuna though it has proteins has no omega 3 oil because it's extracted during the processing and you shouldn't eat far too much of it because of mercury though in small amounts is OK Farmed fish is not as good as wild fish and shellfish is good but some people are allergic to it. Squids and octopus have no fat in them and hardly any cholesterol at all. Esquimos who eat nothing but fish in their traditional diet never suffer from heart problems, but some modern Esquimos who have switched to western diet have the same heart problems as modern Western people.