Is feeling weird, dizzy and dream like state feeling recurrence of concussion ?

I got a concussion 2 months ago and I was fine after. I did everything normal like I usually did. Then one day as I got to school everything started to feel really weird and dizzy sort of like a dream like state. And I went through the day fine but still experiencing these symptoms my mom thought is was my eyes I thought it was my concussion coming back. But I read online about derealization and depersonalization and I thought that might be it because I do have a background of anxiety. So I just want to know if that's what I have and how do I get rid of it because I hate how I can be normal and then everything just feels weird and changes like this :/
Mon, 3 Mar 2014