Owl Image

Is feeling cold during morning normal ?

Dear Doctor My age is 28 years married 1 year i feel cold during mornings i switches off the fan whereas my wife says she is feeling hot switch it on am i weak while am i feeling cold during mornings?
Wed, 18 May 2011
welcome to the health care magic forum,the way you feel cold in early morning and simultaneously your wife feels hot,its mostly our internal constitution,our innate character and reflecting the difference between ourself and others ,if your resistances are going down then its the point which signifies that now you are going weak.

stay fit and healhy!