Is fatty liver curable through medications and diet?

I am male 40 years old, weight 65 Kgs, height 165 cm, I have been detected for Fatty liver (grade-I) in ultra sound test. along with presence of Entamobea Hystolytica. Doctor has prescribed 5 days medicines viz Orni-500 and Veloz-20 tablets to treat the latter. Are these medicines are safe in fatty liver conditions? Would this cure the latter.

Nothing has been prescribed though liver function tests and life style changes are advise.

Also, I have been detected with 4mm echogenic lesion in calyx, for which doctor said will go by drinking min 3 liters of water/day. He advised to go for Homeopathy consultancy for better results.

Please advise on above.
Mon, 14 Jul 2014