Owl Image

Is excessive masturbation dangerous ?

dear sir, i am idaya, i have habet of useing master pesent past 8 yeras. wether it is danger for my future? how to stop it plz plz give solution???
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Hi Idaya, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
I am sorry to tell you that, There is nothing called "Master pesent", I am not getting what you exactly mean. Could you please be a bit more clear in asking your Query?
Is it Masturbation, you talking about? If yes, it is absolutely safe and you will have no problem what so ever in your Future sex life. Do it only when you are sexually aroused.

Kindly get back to HealthcareMagic and thank you for writing in to us.

Good Luck.