Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Is endura mass safe to consume ?

hi, this is shivli(Female). my weight is 40 kg and height is 5.3 and i am 30 yrs old unmarried woman.what shoild i eat to gain my weight.can i consume endura mass.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.As you are underweight,please see your doctor and get your thyroid checked.Apart from this take foods that are rich in protein like pulses,green vegetables,eggs if you are taking.Do not take any so called supplements like one you are asking.Please do some good and regular physical activity which can help.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor