Is endometrial thickness of 5 mm a cause for concern?

my uterus is anteverted and shows mild heterogeneity in the anterior myometrium. The endometrium is central and measures 5mm in thickness. There are no endometrial contents. Few nabothian cysts are seen in the cervix. Both my ovaries appear normal and no obvious adnexal mass is seen and no free fluid is seen in pelvis and there is no abnormal thickness of the endometrium. I am having continuous bleeding for the last one month and sometimes it is heavy and some time times it is low. Pl advise
Thu, 26 Nov 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, what the findings are given here it may not be the reason for bleeding but bleeding could be due to some hormone changes, it may be some time due to age and this is not being given here hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day