Is eating fatty food good for health ?

eating malai daily is good for health?
Tue, 3 May 2011
hi
malai contain high level of fat.
so malai daily will increase ur cholesterol level high
i dont advise to take it daily
u need to burn more by exercise.
if u r underweight only then u can take it for short while

How do I restore my kidney s back to good health if it was pro-rated at 65%? Like, what foods should I eat, and what foods should I stay away from? I know I should not eat candy with sugar inside.... CSN student Kelvin Remigio, YYYY@YYYY ... k

hellow doctor , I m a 15 years old boy.My hight is 5feet 7 inches and weight is 45kg . I have a problem related to my health. I m thin but I always eat healthy food since few months. I always try to eat fatty food and the foods rich in protiens. I m aloso eating eggs since last few weeks but there is no change in my health . please help or guide me through your best ways !!!!!

I have typhoid .Health Condition is bit good. Can I sleep immediately after eating food . My family suggesting that don t take sleep immediately after eating. If I take sleep immediatly after eating food it ll reattak. Is it True..or it is myth ...Could you please let me know?

Recent questions on  Underweight

Hi, can too much sugar cause a high pulse rate, with anxiety, anxiousness, and numbing of the hands? This individual is very underweight, male, 24 years old, and no facial hair. A complete blood work was performed within the last 6 months and the results primarily shown were unremarkable.

Hi, I am 25 years old. I eat a lot but does not excrete accordingly. Often in the morning I dont excrete and feel it later in the day. Because of indigestion I am getting red spots on my face.I am a bit underweight and am not able to gain weight because of that. Please help

Dear Doctor, I last had a bone density scan a year ago which showed Osteopenia in my spine although hips were normal. I have an 8 history of eating disorders (mostly bulimia and only slightly underweight although irregular periods, until the past 19 months when things became more anorexic and BMI has been between 12.5-15 with no menstruation). My current concern is that following a fall a month ago I have pain in my coccyx which shows no sign of improving and I worry it may have 'crumbled' and that this is the beginning of me losing height. Is this likely? Many thanks for your help.

my son is 4 and a half yr old .he is unable to sit on one place more than 10 minute .he is unable to concentrate also. he easily forgets what has taught. he used to write the letters in a reverse order. difficulty in copying from board.. easily grasps thing whwn heard but difficult to write. having shortsight and astigmatism. underweight and underheight. always restless. is he hyperactive and dyslexia patient . how can we overcome this please help me

Attempting to get a handle on my anxiety issues, therapist recommended I redo a GTT test (most of my anxiety is based on physical symptoms), last glucose test was 14 years ago. Latest numbers...fasting 112, 1st 178 2nd 246 3rd 362, 4th 198, 5th 31...

I am fifty-two years old and have always been underweight to normal --however, I have gained sixteen pounds in the last year and now weight 135 at 5'6". I have been traveling three or more of the last months back and forth abroad, I have take a...

My son is 5 year old and frequently complains about pain in the foot. He was born underweight and now has average Vitamin D.