Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Is eating bread with tea good for a 18 month old baby ?

is Tea with bred good for one and half year baby? she will not eat breat without tea. she will dip the bread in tea and eat. She is trying to avoid regular food. I am so happy if someone can give answer for this.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
yes for a 1 and half year old child its okay to give that food but you should remember that this only is not just enough. you need to give her more food more like what you eat at home. as and when you eat, you can give the same food for the child, it should be good enough.
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
For baby it should be digestable ,, your supplementary food beyond breast milk should be soft and easily digestable and nutritious
I hope you wil understand
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor