Is doing sex daily normal?

I am doing sex daily , is this ok or abnormal, please suggest.
Sat, 20 Aug 2011
's  Response
is having sex once to two times a day, everyday normal? For me, as a female, I get very tired. Does the genital area get overlly worked?
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

So having it daily will not harm you unless you practice the safe sex methods.

Do you actually mean to say will harm you if you use safe sex methods???? Dude think and read before you post!! should'nt it be the other way around???

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
there is no harm & nothing to worry form daily sex till it is safe sex.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

I have heard that doing daily sex improves the circulation, helps with BP, and other related diseases. So having it daily will not harm you unless you practice the safe sex methods. It is not abnormal.