Is dialysis safe in a heart patient?

Hello sir,my father s heart working is 25 % and kidneys creatinine level is 7 ,his blood is decreases day by day now his hb is 7.7, blood urea is 180, blood sugar is 100 before meal and 160 after meal docter says for dialysis but but his heart working is low ,is dialysis correct option for him, please sugest...
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Dialysis do the work that kidney can't do anymore because of their illness probably. I don't know what have cause the kidney to fail but probably not diabetes from what you are writing. If your father have a normal blood pressure,not a low one ,the dialysis can help him to get free from body toxins and extensive liquid,this is good for the heart too.That helps the heart work.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.