Is diabetes going to be a curable disease ?

Tue, 15 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Diabetes is a controllable and not a cureable disease as of now. The complications, if any has to be treated and can be cured.

hi...... i m pushpa singh.. i am 45 year old and i am suffering from type- 1. diabetes from last 10 yrs. from past 4 years i m taking the insulin.... i just want to know that how i cure from this disease.. plz. suggest me some medicine which help me to cure it..... plzzz... reply\

hi my 9 year daughter suffered from diabetic and doctor has suggested to take insulene ever day for whole life. I am very much stressed now about my daughter future. According to doctor, diabetic is non curable disease ...and tabulates will not work for her and she has to take insulene by injection everyday. Please suggest me proper channel how treat this circumstances of my daugter life?

hi im Gururaj 23\m frm karnataka im suffering from diabities at this age from 3 months its progress is too much higher in 600 in starting and now its going on 340-380 every week on check up im fed up of it,please help me in getting controll of this disease

Recent questions on  Diabetes mellitus

I am 44. Fifteen years passed after my marriage. I have no child. My semen volume is too small to give specimen for tests (2 to 3 drops). I am also diabetic for last three years. Chlostrol level remain above 200. Lower level of blood pressure remain at 90. What should I do now increase semen volume and become father.

My father s pancreas has shut down, and he was told that especially with his diabetes, that his kidneys are soon to follow. I was looking online the other day and found some sort of implant that can be put in now, that has helped 50% of those who tried it, from developing full kidney failure, but now I can not find the name of the implant so that we can talk to his doctor about it. Can anyone tell me the name of this? It was like 3 or 4 letters long...

Hello,My grandfather is a diabetic for the last 32 years. He has 72 years now. He has undergone a bypass surgery in the year 2000. Recently he has been diagnosed of having kidney disorder.latest tests have revealed the following:Albumin 495 in urine Kreatine 1.5 Can you please suggest the steps that we should be taking?Can health supplements like vitamin B1 help?

Yes. I ve recently been diagnosed with a uti. It seem to be getting better other than the lower back pain. Yet today I noticed my underwear soiled again with a yellowish orange color in the front. What is causing this? Uti? Oh I m a male 37 and diabetic. Thank Chris

Hi, I just wanted to know If I do have schitzophrenia or not and Ive been taking these anti psycotic drugs since 2010 and Im not happy about it, when the CAT team came to my house back then, they where asking me questions and I told them that I...

last night my 2 hr test was 139 after dinner. this morning while fasting it was 260. i immediately took my metformin . i know the liver releases something 5 hours after eating, should I not be concerned with a high fasting sugar, or when should I...

I have diabetes for last 6 years. Last test confirms 138 blood sugar during fasting but HbA1C was 6.1. I do take alcohol. but once in a while it crosses 180 ml. I try to walk every morning ( real fast ) for 30 mins. I do have a high blood pressure...