Is daily usage of Tugain foam advisable for itchy scalp and dandruff?

Hi...i was using reagain for hair from the last 4 month and i saw the result was good but now present i seeing the dendruff is increse daily and some contain is itching on my head daily so Dr. Prescribe me tugain foam 6 % so please advice me should i use this on daily basis and what is the result of tugain foam.
Thu, 29 Sep 2016
Hi
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Itching and dandruff of scalp can be due to seborrhoeic dermatitis or fungal infection. In that case using ketoconazole or selenium sulfide based shampoo will be helpful. You can use this weekly twice. Tugain is minoxidil solution. It is helpful for hair growth. But you should continue using it daily to get the effect of hair growth. You shouldn't stop it all of a sudden also.

Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
Thanks.