Hi...Thank you for consulting in Health Care magic. I think your kid is having habitual constipation
. I have certain questions and suggestions for you.
1. Did your kid pass motion or meconium on day one of life?
2. Since how long is the kid constipated?
3. Does the kid have any bleeding along with hard stools?
4. How much milk does the kid consume per day?
5. Does the kid eat fruits and vegetables (fibre diet) appropriately?
You can get back with answers at the following link -
1. Natural methods are the best to relieve constipation.
2. Constipation is a risk factor for UTI
3. Maximum milk consumption per day should not exceed 300-400ml
4. Minimum 3-4 cups of fruits and vegetables to be consumed per day
5. Toilet training - that is - sitting in Indian type of lavatory daily at the same time will help a lot.
Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,