Is by pass surgery of coronary artery is necessary ?

Is by pass surgery of coronary artery is necessary after myocardial infraction, even after getting angioplasty also at the first instance itself.
Fri, 16 Oct 2009
Medical Procedures ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,  
's  Response
I think the surgery is just two hour to three hours. it is done by team of doctors. you have to stay for one week or so in the hospital. All the best I suggest you go for surgery with good surgeon as suggested by Dharmveer
Mahavir's  Response
my uncle is suffering from myocardial infarction...and he was asked to go for bypass surgery..i wan to knoe is it fine to go for surgery any complications,,,in the surgery...pls post a reply..
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

If there is a block you have to have a remedy..afterall its your heart. if it stops, thts the end of you..as long as its beating, its life for us..so take good care.