Is brown color discharge normal during 12th week of pregnancy ?

why would i have coffee colored discharge being 12 weeks pregnant i have been having a little bit of pain. Then i went to the restroom and saw a coffee colored discharge. what dose this mean?
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
's  Response
Bleeding doesn't always mean there's a problem, but it can be a sign of miscarriage or other serious complications. It's very important to be aware of how you're bleeding so that your provider can tell if it's dangerous to you or your baby. Keep track of whether the discharge is increasing or decreasing.
Miscarriage usually happens during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Bleeding doesn't always mean miscarriage.but if you notice severe cramps than do consult your doctor.
usually brown colour discharge indicate molar pregnancy if discharge is along with nausea,vomiting and cramps in belly than do consult your gynaecologist immediately.