Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Is body shivering a symptom of HIV ?

Hi sir. Is body shivering a symptom of HIV. And I have a white patch over my penis after unprotected sex with a girl. Their was bleeding for the first time. That white patch was caused after that. My age s 24yrs. Gender male. Have done blood test and it result in negative and value was ard 0.09 for HIV. The elisa test.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  579
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Well u c its too early to say whether u have contracted HIV. Even if u have in the most unfortunate circumstance contracted HIV it wont be 3 weeks before the tests will be positive. Meanwhile u did good to have a preliminary test done to be sure u dont have HIV beforehand.
now to ur problem u seem to have urethritis which is causing this shivering with febrile illness and the white patch could well be a fungal infection which is very common in women. Let a urologist see u first meanwhile u can start talking Tb Septran 4 times daiy and dont use soap over the affected area. The rest your urologist can advice after having a look at ur penis
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response
Well i stopped having sex since four years. Does HIV s connected to something in mouth. What are other test for HIV. Does it affect respiratory system.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor