Is body itchiness and joints pain sign of HIV?

Hi Doctor,
I am 28 yr Male, height is around 5'8 or 5'9 I had a sex in 2004, I used a condom but it was torn in between the course. (This was the first and last time in my life. I never had sex with anyone else after this except my wife). I started experiencing the symptoms like white puss coming out from penis, itchy skin, itchy lower stomach, itchiness between fingers and on legs, red uclear with puss in it. most of the symptoms went away withing a week or two.
I got married in 2006. My wife also started experiencing the same symptoms. We went to doctor and no blood test was performed. doctor gave some lotions and antibiotics. the symptoms went away.

In 2009, my wife was pregnant and doctor asked to take up the HIV test and HSV1 and HSV2 as a routine checkup. All the tests came back negative. My daughter is now 2.5 yrs old and healthwise she is doing ok.

I am still experiencing symptoms like body itchiness sometimes (once in a two months) , Joints pain, Itchy Eye (sometimes) red spots on my soldiers (not itchy), white patches on toung. However, I never fell sick or ill. in 2004 my weight was 82kg. and today it is 83 kg so I have not lost the weight also.

I am really scared of taking HiV test. I was very scared while My wife had to take HIV test but it came negative so I was happy. I have never taken HIV test. Are these symptoms related to HIV?? is it possible that my wife could be HIV - and I be HIV+?

Please advice
Wed, 25 Jun 2014