Is blood pressure 109/58 too low?

Blood pressure. is 109/58 too low? heart rate 56?
Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Medical Topics ,  
's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
Your diastolic pressure as well as your heart rate is too low.You have hypotension.Visit your doctor for the cause and get it treated at the earliest.Get a ECG and CBC done as adviced by your doctor.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Blood pressure level only is not important,whether you have any problem with this or not is important.It is also important to know whether you are taking any medicine for high blood pressure or not.Please get in touch with your family doctor for proper advise.
wishing you good health.