Is blood platelet count of 108 a matter of concern?

About two years ago I started becoming fatigued and my platelet count began dropping. It has gradually become lower, now 108, and the fatigue is at times debilitating. The doctors do not seem concerned but I can no longer perform the activities that I used to. Is the 108 platelet count a concern? My white count remains slightly low around 3.80. My primary concern is the platelet count.
Fri, 9 Nov 2018
Oncologist 's  Response

If you are symptomatic in my opinion you should have further examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Esmeralda Sera,
Oncologist