• question-icon

Is black stool common in babies with pus bumps?

is super super dark , but not tarry black, stool normal for a 15m old? her movement first had light brown then the dark ones (in diaper). I am worried because yesterday was biten by mosquitoes and has puss bumps and discoloration also. (bumps that remind me of a spider bite). And those three symptoms sound like dengue shock syndrome to me, but no fever. Can this be the beginning stage of blood in stool? and can you have dengue shock without fever? Thank you.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017
hello
the symptoms you have described are perfectly normal.black TARRY stools are alarming,only black could be due to constipation or something in the diet he has taken.
Dengue shock syndrome starts with history of fever and it then subsides for like more than 24 hrs but the condition deteriorates.So there is nothing like Dengue shock in your child,dnt worry