Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is being a virgin at 32 years of age and having trust issues affect sperm quality and quantity ?

Hi, I am 32 years old male and I haven t had sex yet. I just want to find the right girl and get married. I also have a problem with trust so it is also one of the reasons why I havent had sex yet. Now, will this affect my sperm quantity? Will I still be able to perform good sex without using any medication? I sometimes maturbate but only once. Is still being a virgin at this age harmful for my health? Should I start having sex?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Don't worry. Your sperm quality will not be affected by delaying sex. You will be able to perform sex very well provided you know and understand your partner, engage in foreplay more often as well. Masturbation is perfectly good for health as it helps relax and increase immunity as well. You will be fine. Wait for the right person and you will feel better then. GOOD LUCK !!!1
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor