Is ayurvedic treatment advisable for type II diabetes?

hi, my dad is a known case of type 2 DM with cardiovascular problem too... he take auyvedic treatmet for his T2DM but now need to see an endrocrinologist in south delhi... As he travelling abroad on monday evening i need an appointment with the doctor tommorrow only as its sunday can u guide me whats best for me ???
Thu, 7 Aug 2014
It would be very difficult and nearly not possible for ayurvedic medicines to keep diabetes and cardiovascular problems if your father under check.A proper control and management can be possible through allopathic meicines only.I would advise you to consult an endocrinologist as well as a cardiologist for proper evaluation and treatment.
Thanks