Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Is an std or just a razor burn ?

Can someone help me ? Ok so i shaved the outside of my vagina, not the inside and now my hair is growing in with red bumps. should i be worried n go to the doctor or just wait till it goes away? I believe it was a razor burn. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 4 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  851
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

Sounds like a razor rash - get yourself some cream like E45 and it should help, and after razoring the area put some alvera Gel on it - helps keep it cool and can help stop the rash coming up in the first place. Make sure you clean very very well or you could get Infected hair follicals in that area (bacteria on the skin causing Spots filled with puss and they itch and hurt and can be 5mm-10mm in diamiter)

Answered: Sat, 6 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Go to a doctor, you might have used a old infected razor. Take necessary treatment soon.

Answered: Sat, 5 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor