Is an itchy bump under a surgical incision a matter of concern?

hi i had surgery on April 3, 2018 & 8 days later i got infection and landed back in the hospital for the night with aggressive antibiotics & released with antibiotic medications to take as directed which i did & 2 days ago i noticed a red bump under my incision which itches & today as i was checking on it i noticed that i have 2 small holes on my incision & they are bleeding should i be worried?
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Which surgery you undergone? When you developed infection? Are you on antibiotics now? Are you diabetic? Yes it is possible that you may got again flare up of infection need to be consulted your doctor again. Please keep your wound dry, use oral antibiotics send secretions for culture sensitivity. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.