Is an elevated calcium level in infant a cause of concern?

Hello, My wife and I have twin boys (fraternal) that are 2 months old. Our one son just went through testing for an elevated 17 OHP level. This level was high at birth but has gone down and after seeing an endocrinologist they found normal levels. Now they tell us that he has a slightly elevated calcium level of 11 (they said normal level is 8-10.5). Is this cause for concern?
Mon, 4 May 2015
Pediatrician, Nephrology 's  Response
HI no need to worry because serum calcium is high normal,Just give normal feeds aon demand to your baby and can repeat SERUM CALCIUM ONCE AFTER A MONTH.