Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Is alopasia a cureable disease ?

last 2 months my hair is falling , i consult dermatoligist he diagnoise alopasaia % he adv to take follicare tab &tacroz forte gel 0.1% for 30 days,but now in my back head the falling area round is big , its a curable diseases ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Kingslyraj ,

alopecia areata is very much treatable with homoeopathic medications , and these will help to stop further progress and spreading of the disease , but you need to start it at the ealiest , consult a homoeopath , results will be visible within a month ,
take care ...godbless!!!
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi! kingslyraj,
Welcome to HealthcareMgaic forum,
Are you loosing hair in coin shaped patches ..if yes then its called alopecia areata...The drug of choice would be to take steroid injection locally over the spot..along with some irritant creams or lotions.Along with this you should also apply minoxidil solution 5% locally twice a day.If sever then oral steroids can also be tried.Consult a skin specialist immediately before it involves the whole scalp.
take care,
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor