Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Is abortion inevitable in case of choriodecidual hemorrhage ?

As per ultrasound report , there is twin live intrauterine pregnancy of 8wks 3days of gestation . Choriodecidual haemorrhage seen measures 35mm*11mm towards lower pole of my wife. Whether ABORTION is inevitable?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi prakash,

Welcome to HCM.

Your wife is having sub-chorionic haemorrhage of moderate size. This need not mean inevitable abortion. This could resolve gradually. Your wife needs to take a few precautions, such as do not exert too much, try to have bed rest as far as possible, drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruits so as to prevent stool from getting harder resulting in straining at passing stool, which increases the possibility of renewed bleeding. More over since it is Twin pregnancy the risk is doubled.
Wish you both all the best.
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor