Is abdominal distention a symptom of colon cancer or liver disorder?

i have abdomenal distinsion poor appetite and a total bilirubin of 2.4 could i have liver disease i am constipatied and have mucus with flat stools i was tested positive for h pylori and have belching could i have gastric cancer or colon cancer had a pylop in 2012 clean colonoscopy in 2016 worried
Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Your bilirubin level is high.

So it can be because of liver disease or from hemolytic blood disease.

So for further work up following investigation can be done.
SGPT, SGOT
_CBC with reticulocyte count
USG abdomen

USG abdomen will also help in if mass present in gastrointestinal tract. Consult gastroenterologist for examination

According to reports further management plan decided

Hope this will help you