Is a painful pop behind the knee suggestive of a pinched nerve?

Couple nights ago, woke up with pain in back of left knee. Felt like something pulled or popped. Pain upon standing up my thigh , walking around a bit ,pain almost gone . Sitting with legs up helps. Also icing. Before pain started I had been sewing for a few hours. Husband thinks my chair was too high, so pinched nerve in back of leg. While sitting in recliner I move feet in circles to help circulation
Mon, 28 Nov 2016
As per your history is concerned knee pain relates to many points so first of all let us ruled out some common causes ..To ruled out common causes make a blood count with differential ,check your uric acid level,do a through musculoskeletal physical exam to ruled out POPLITEAL CYST present in the back of knee or not.Thanks