Is a nasal growth during pregnancy a matter of worry?

Hi there, I am Seven months pregnant and we just had our house painted earlier in the week. Since the past 4 days I have had nose bleeds in the mornings although and sometimes throughout the day. I went to the A and E and there said there is a growth in my nostrils which is common in pregnancy should I be worried.
Sat, 23 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I think a grouth is always something to worry unless the biopsy shows that it is nothing to worry about.
Sometimes in pregnancy nose capillaries become more fragile due to increased hormones and may bleed. This is nothing to worry about.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.