Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Is a fluid like bump on my right elbow an continuation of my kleinfelter's syndrome ?

I just noticed a big fluid like bump on my right elbow it is 1 and 1 I am a 45 year old male and i just noticed a fluid like bump on my right arm it has gotten bigger in the last 10 min. It is know 1 1/2 inches across and 1 inch vertical. I was wondering what i can do to get rid of this bump and what is it that i have. I would love to know what i got and very quickly. I do have kleinfelter s syndrome, asthma , heart condition, hernia , I hold a lot of water in my legs dude to the kleinfelter s syndrome, Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi dear

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

As you say you have asthma , it could be a rash allergic to some substance .sometimes swellings like that can be due to infection from bacteria.
Did you burn your skin ? or Did you have any injury ?

Take care.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor