Is a doctor consultation advisable for a lump on the anus and irregular size of the labia?

On my vagina one side of my labia is bigger then the other I’m just wondering what that is Also on my anal exit I have a small lump that is about the size of a pea that is soft and doesn’t hurt Just seeing if I need to see a doctor about these Thanks
Fri, 28 Jun 2019
OB and GYN Specialist 's  Response

Size of labia is of no concern but yes, you need to consult a surgeon as you are having external hemorrhoid, it might need a small invasive procedure.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Naira Jahangir, OB and GYN Specialist