Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
120 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Is a doctor consultation advisable for a lump on the anus and irregular size of the labia?

On my vagina one side of my labia is bigger then the other I’m just wondering what that is Also on my anal exit I have a small lump that is about the size of a pea that is soft and doesn’t hurt Just seeing if I need to see a doctor about these Thanks
Fri, 28 Jun 2019
Report Abuse
OB and GYN Specialist 's  Response

Size of labia is of no concern but yes, you need to consult a surgeon as you are having external hemorrhoid, it might need a small invasive procedure.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Naira Jahangir, OB and GYN Specialist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I just noticed there is a soft round bulge just inside the opening of my vagina. It looks like the size of about a smallish lime. It is soft and...