Is a chest X ray required in order to diagnose elevated leucocytes and a bacterial infection?

yes. My dr has done labs on me and told me i have a bacteria infection and elevated white blood cells. for about a month I have been exhausted and my limbs feel very heavy. Now they are wanting me to have a chest xray. what could they be looking for in a chest xray
Mon, 10 Sep 2018

Your doctor advised you to investigate with chest X-ray to rule out any pneumonia-like consolidation or bronchitis if present. Kindly mention your clinical complaint about giving more comment. For infection, you can be prescribed antibiotic course.

Kindly attach your reports if done to give more comment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.