Is a blood sugar count of 119 mg /dL normal?

It s not high enough to be diabetic but is also higher than what is normal, so should I be somewhat concerned of this?
Wed, 11 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi... The normal values of the blood sugar vary depending on the fasting state, the diet consumed and the time of the intake of food.  That is, the normal fasting blood sugar value ranges between 90mg/dl to 110mg/dl and the normal post prandial (following food consumption) blood sugar value ranges between 100mg/dl to 140mgdl....  Post prandial sugars return to the fasting values after 4 to 6 hours following the diet...  Accordingly your values are in the normal limits.  So you need not worry...

Pulmonologist Dr.Ketankumar Chaudhary's  Response
RBS < 126 IS NORMAL SO ITS NORMAL-
Roshan's  Response

is blood sugar 217mg/dL  say i have diabetics. Checked after dinner 

Roshan's  Response