Is a bilateral knee replacement surgery likely to be a success?

I am due to see Dr Peter McMeniman for a bilateral knee replacement. I have met someone tonight who has just had this procedure done by a Dr Paul Mednis. One is ging to cost me out of pocket $3500.00 and one apparently bulk bills. Money isn t really the issue if I need to spend it to get a good job done I will as I am only 45 years old and I need the operation to be a success. Wanted an opinion on both doctors if you know of them.
Tue, 13 Dec 2016
dear sir
I am a doctor myself, really I dont know the doctors bit speaking about the procedure it can be done, the only negative thing is difficulties in rehabilitation.It menageable