Is Zantac advisable for heartburn and abdominal pan?

Within the last month I have had an increase in sour stomach. It doesn t seem to matter what I eat, my stomach isn t happy. Everything from heartburn to pain around the middle to my left side. It seems to be in the general area of where my bra sets. It s beginning to be a nuisance and happening to often. What do you think should do? Keep using zantac?
Mon, 18 Jan 2016
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

There are some foods that might make it worse eg spicy, acidic, fried or fatty foods.
In addition, large meals should be avoided as well, you should use small frequent meals instead.

Instead of the zantac, you may want to try one of the proton pump inhibitors such as nexium, prilosec, protonix, prevacid.
These help to reduce acid production in the stomach.

I hope this helps