• question-icon

Is Urimax and Rabizorb DSR advisable for urethral stone?

Recently got diagnosed through Ultrasound that I have a 10mms stone in the uppar urator; there had been pain which prompted me to consult the doctor and get further diagnosis done. I am being prescribed Urimaxx0.4, Citraka/Gushot,Plenty of Fluids, Cap Rabizorb DSR to be taken for 10 days. I am taking lots of fluids and my pain is no more there since ... Please suggest if I have to go through any other procedures or advises.... Thank Y
Fri, 17 Jun 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if this confirmed stone in ureter then it need to be taken out as early as possible, instead of going for any other investigations, stone can be taken out with scope alone hope this information helps.