Is Thyronorm advisable for thyroid?

Hello,I am 29yrs old married woman & got my thyroid test report.The following are the results TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C.L.I.A 122 ng/dl 60 - 200 TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C.L.I.A 11.4 μg/dl 4.5 - 12.0 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) C.L.I.A 3.10 μIU/ml 0.30 - 5.5.What does it mean?Regularly I am using 25mcg thyronorm tablets.Do I have to take the medicine daily at the same power or I need to increase the power.Kindly suggest me..
Wed, 20 Apr 2016
Hello dear Greetings
Regarding your thyroid result yes this is definitely normal findings
Concerning the intake of thyronorm 25mcg
I am suggesting that this dosage is very okay provided it is given rise to normal thyroid hormone balance however there is no need for increased dosage
I hope this helps Regards