Is Sudafed effective in the treatment of swollen lymph nodes?

I have continuous swollen gland in my neck. I have tried antibiotics periodically but it does not seem to help. I am looking for an over the counter medication to take so my ears do not feel plugged. Is sudafed good for this. I have been taking Mucinex dm. Is his the right medication for this?
Tue, 24 Jul 2018
Hello dear,welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I reviewed your query and here is advise.
You should find the cause of lymph nodes and stop taking medications without doctor recommendations.
Since antibiotics dont work it may be a viral infection or EBV or a blood disease.
Do a total blood count and discuss it with a doctor.

Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.