Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Is Scitia curable and caused due to compressed vertibra lumber spinal ?

is a compressed vertibra lumber spinal is a cause of sciatica and is sciatica is curble bcoz i m searching many websites and all of says it is not curable without surgery it is true and can normal x-ray shows sciatic nerve problem or not exct symptoms of sciatia with me i m suffering with exact symptoms last 4 months full time my buttock and knees r burning but no pain and burning in my back why and masturbution is a cause of sciatica it is dangerous
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  403
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Yes,Compression of lumber vertebra is also one of the cause of sciatica.
Treatment depends upon severity of compression.MRI study would be more helpful for better diagnosis and line of treatment.
Consult orthopedician for better diagnosis and medical management.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor