Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Is Piroxicam is suitable for tooth and gum ache ?

My age 30, Regarding my tooth and Gum paining from last two days, My right side inside upper gums become bigger and pains a lot, currently i am in business trip so can t able to visit doctor ,taken Enzoflam and also sumo tablet but no effect so please suggest tablet for this. Is Piroxicam is suitable for this, Please reply...Thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  605
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi Imran.., The common cause for the toothache is caries.., hence you need to be clinically examined to find the cause.., at present you can take Tab. Imol plus 3 times a day... do not to use salt water gargling, this will increase pain, also avoid sweets, and ensure to be warmly clothed..
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dentist Dr. Benley George's  Response
It looks like you have an abscess of the gums which could be due to an infected tooth. Pl consult your dentist to identify the tooth and a root canal treatment and a crown over it could solve it.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor