• question-icon

Is Ovaa Shield effective in treatment of infertility?

Hi Dr. We are trying to conceive from Past 1 and half year my HSG and other reports are clear, so do my husbands Semen report, After HSG we tried naturally for 3 months, now my Dr. has prescribed me Ovaa Shield from 3rd day of my period and from 11th day Follicle study. I want to know the success rate of this? Apart from that I read about some injection which are given when follicle study is done. So is it given by follicle study technician/Doctor or it will be prescribed by my Dr? Thank you
Tue, 14 Jan 2020

Nothing much to worry and your treatment is in the right track. If you fails conceive, newer techniques like IVF or ICSI ( intracytoplasmic sperm injection) must be attempted.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician